Restore the DWR coating on GORE-TEX® jackets and waterproof-breathable outerwear with Revivex Durable Water Repellent.
Over time, DWR (durable water repellency) on technical gear wears off, and the fabric gets dirty and absorbs water. Regular reproofing treatment of rainwear, soft shells, ski pants, and GORE-TEX jackets is highly recommended to continuously repel water. Just pre-clean the garment with Revivex Pro Cleaner, spray on this waterproof coating and let air dry. The continuous, air-powered sprayer dispenses every last drop of the formula in a wide, even application to ensure garments are fully covered. Whatever your adventure is, Revivex Durable Water Repellent provides the right protection in the rain and snow.
- Durable – Spray-on treatment restores DWR, resists abrasion and repels water, oil and stains
- Maximizes Breathability – Creates water resistant layer and allows waterproof-breathable garments to perform at its best
- Washable – Ideal for outerwear and ski gear, this DWR coating will remain after a wash and can be air dried or heat set
- Compatible – Designed for use on technical fabrics including eVent, NeoShell and GORE-TEX materials; formula is PFOA and PFOS free
- Multipurpose – Restore water repellency to DWR treated rainwear, jackets, ski pants, gloves, boots, waders, and nylon tent flies 10.5 oz. treats 2-4 garments on average
- Ideal for use on all fabrics (we recommend spot testing full-grain leather) including GORE-TEX fabrics and waterproof breathable membranes •
- Repels water, oil and stains
- PFOA & PFOS free
- Air-powered sprayer is solvent free
- Made in USA
How to Use:
- Begin by hand-washing or machine washing the garment with Revivex Pro Cleaner. Revivex Pro Cleaner is safe for use in HE machines. We recommend you use half the amount of detergent for HE machines.
- Once clean, place the garment on a hanger and hang it.
- Next, spray the wet garment with Revivex Durable Water Repellent spray. Give the garment a nice, even application. You know you are applying too much if you see the repellent streaming off the fabric.
- Next, dry the garment as per the manufacturer’s recommendation or allow 48 hours to air dry.
- Once dry, you should notice water repellency restored!
There are no reviews yet.