Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
By using this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out
below. Please make sure you have read and understood them before placing an order.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety you must immediately stop using this website.
You may not use this website for any commercial purpose. References in these Terms and Conditions “Premier Angling Supplies” registered address: Cunnahurt Nenagh Co.Tipperary Ireland E45H927
Online Orders and Contract information
- Once you have placed your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received it.
- Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Premier Angling Supplies will take place when your order has been dispatched.
- Premier Angling retains the right to refuse any purchase request made by you for legitimate grounds such as:
- The product you ordered is out of stock;
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment;
- We have identified a pricing or product description error.
- If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a cancellation email. If payment has already been withdrawn for such cancelled order, we will refund the same amount using the same method used to make the payment.
- Current orders and order history can be viewed once logged into your customer account.
- Credit/Debit Card payments are accepted and are securely processed by the Stripe Payments payment gateway
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the rate appropriate and correct at the time of entering the information on to the system.
- We can change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which we have already accepted.
- All payments are subject to validation checks and authorization by the payment service provider you have chosen.
If you prefer to make payment or order over the phone please call us on 087- 9292665 and we will be happy to assist you.
If your order arrives damaged due to shipping we will replace it subject to our returns policy.
All Guarantee issues will be handled by Premier Angling only and not the original manufacturer.
The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping goods to us under the guarantee.
This site is subject to change from time to time while we attempt to assure the correctness and timeliness of all material posted on the site, we take no responsibility for errors or omissions which may be the result of technical causes, or otherwise.
The above Terms &Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
The material on this site is given for general purpose only, it does not constitute professional advice or any contractual obligations whatsoever. You should take specific advice before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on information on this site.
Orders made to the Website
While every effort is made to keep our Website up to date sometimes products may appear in stock that has been sold in store. In this instance where we can, we will endeavour to offer an alternative or source the product from one of our wholesalers. In this case it may take a little longer than normal to complete the order. If the product is discontinued we will process a refund to your account on the next working day.
When your order is placed we will send you an email to confirm all your details are correct. Once we have dispatched your item(s), you will receive a second email from us noting your delivery information and tracking number where applicable.
We offer FREE post for all in-store Gift Cards ordered. Gift Cards will be dispatched within 24 hours of order and can be personalised with a message if requested at the time of order. Gift Voucher’s are not accepted online as a form of payment. They are accepted in store only.
All Gift voucher orders are sent with An Post postal service.
Please note Gift Vouchers cannot be:
- Returned after purchase
- Exchanged for cash or other gift cards
- Used online as a form of payment (in-store only)
- Replaced if lost or stolen. We do not take responsibility for Gift Vouchers after delivery. Please make sure your recipient has received their Gift Voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the Gift Voucher safe.
Disclaimer: We use reliable postal services however we shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the parcels within the estimated timescales.
We welcome and learn from feedback, comments and complaints so please call us on +353 87 9292665 or if you prefer you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Laws & Disputes
1) These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with Irish law.
2) In the event of a dispute or claim associated with these Terms and Conditions, we will comply with the decision of the National Consumer Agency or the corresponding authority in the respective country.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.