- This is the ultimate stillwater barbless hook and a barbless version of our hugely popular Competition Heavyweight barbed hook.
- Critically, a size 10 exactly fits inside the International Rules Loch Style size limit.
- This is the real multipurpose stillwater hook, in the smallest sizes (16-14) this hook is ideally suited to smaller nymphs and dry flies, Sizes 10 and 12, the key stillwater sizes, a myriad of patterns from Blobs and Boobies to Buzzers and Diawl Bachs can be tied.
- And, in the largest sizes of 6 and 8 it is ideally suited to larger stillwater lure patterns like fry patterns, snakes and Humungous patterns.
- Patterns to use with this hook:
- • Blobs, FABs and Boobies
- • Buzzers, Crunchers and Diawl Bachs
- • Dry Flies and Wet Flies
There are no reviews yet.