The RIO Freshwater Steelhead/Salmon Tippet is a strong nylon material that is designed specifically to meet the needs for pretty much all Salmon fishing situations.
This monofilament tippet material is incredibly tough and built with high abrasion resistance.
It also offers high knot strength and in keeping with most monofilaments, it is very easy to synch down your knots.
It is medium stiff and is a glacial green colour which is good for slightly tannic water or sunny days with peaty water.
The colour has low visibility and allows the tippet to become virtually invisible when in the water, ensuring it does not spook any wary fish.
The RIO Freshwater Steelhead/Salmon Tippet is supplied on a 30yd spool in various breaking strains that you can select from our drop down menu.
- Extremely tough, medium-stiff tippet
- Incredible resistance to abrasion
- High knot strength and easy to knot
- Virtually invisible glacial green colour
- Perfect choice for nearly all Salmon fishing situations
There are no reviews yet.