Extra-Large diameter frame for 15% faster line pickup
• Narrow spool for intuitive level-winding
• Ultra sleek and lightweight for its size
The ARBOR XL is built for taming fast fish that are as likely to come straight at you as they are to run away – be it a Henry’s Fork rainbow, a South Andros bonefish, a chrome bright Bristol Bay silver, or anything in between. These technical reels feature an all-new extra-large arbor for ultra-fast line retrieval and a narrow spool that makes level-winding effortless. For those looking to gain every advantage in the most critical of situations, the ARBOR XL is almost like cheating. Featuring our tried-and-true Sealed Carbon System drag package tuned for optimum performance in each size class and a one revolution drag knob for reliable and repeatable pressure, the fully-machined ARBOR XL brings tested performance to an upgraded package for the most demanding of anglers.
Available in two sizes: 4/5/6 and 6/7/8.
- SCS Drag
- One Revolution Drag Knob with 20 numbers and 39 detented settings
- Ultra-Large arbor for fast line pick-up
- Concave, ported arbor for greater strength and capacity
- Fully machined 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum
- Cold forged and tempered for superior strength and rigidity
- Hard anodized for surface protection and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic handle
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case